Brownie Mix, Gluten Free 595g
A deep and intense dark chocolate flavour combined with a wonderfully moist cake texture makes our Gluten Free Brownie Mix an instant favourite. A must for all chocolate lovers.
Our Gluten Free Brownie Mix is one of our most popular mixes and we hear numerous new ways of making it. When you’re feeling creative and in the mood for a chocolaty treat, try some of these alterations. It’s amazing how one mix can be so versatile!
- Use just 1/4 cup of butter along with 8 oz. of applesauce to cut down on the amount of fat. This may need a little bit more oven time so it can cook through.
- Add coconut flakes, chocolate chips, walnuts and/or pecans for a fun twist.
- Drizzle caramel over the entire surface of the brownie batter once in the pan. Use a wooden skewer or the tip of a knife to “stir” the caramel into the batter to ensure it sinks in. You should have a pretty, swirly design on top. For an extra kick, sprinkle 1 tsp. of sea salt on top before baking.
- Use skim milk in place of the water and add a tablespoon of peanut butter.
- Layer flat chocolate pieces in the middle of the brownie batter before baking.
- Top with a chocolate frosting by melting together a bag of chocolate chips and a can of sweetened condensed milk. Spread over the warm brownies.
- Make Cream Cheese Brownies
- For a Christmas holiday treat, use our GF Brownie Mix to make GF Peppermint Crackles
- Top with chocolate chips, walnuts and marshmallows before baking for a Rocky Road Brownie.
Ingredients: evaporated cane juice, Ghirardelli cocoa, potato starch, sweet white sorghum flour, tapioca flour, whole grain corn flour, sea salt, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), xanthan gum
**Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts and soy**
We Also Recommend